TEM Processing 1.1 is some of the most advanced TEM processing software ever made commercially available and it is simple, fast and easy to use.
The software is used to automatically filter and combine the best sections of the data collected using different current, gain, sampling frequency etc. into one final curve for each sounding location. The result after processing, is data of the highest possible quality and the retention of both the shallowest and deepest information possible.
• Selection of raw data to process or to reject
• Harmonic filters
• Statistical procedures for filtering and stacking
• Interpolation and smoothing
• Data can be assigned to preset or user defined time gates during processing
• Data can be edited manually within its statistical limits
• Spectral analysis
• Statistical analysis of the processing method
• Each record can be processed separately
• Entire dataset can be processed with an automated system